The theatre within the business centre has a surface area of 9200m2 and its entrance is accentuated with 4 impressive columns.
Founded to be functional for the traditional Russian song and dance, the Theatre is equipped as a multipurpose concert space for all types of performances, from solo concerts to symphonic orchestra performances.
The director and a famous artist Nadezhda Babkina, actively participated on the development of the Theatre’s design solution with her team back in 2009, and she conducted active consultations with the experts of Svetlost Teatar during project development.
The transformation of the entire stage area and auditorium was set as the basic concept.
The following was manufactured, delivered and installed:
- Platforms for auditorium transformations, 21 sets
- Stage platforms, 16 sets
- Backcloth seif, 1 set
- Transport Platform, 2 sets
- Lighting batten, 4 sets
- Decoration hoists, 21sets
- Point hoist, 6 sets
- Front and back curtains, horizontal opening, 2 sets
- Curtain, vertical opening, 1 set
- Fire-protection fibre textile curtain, 1 set
- Drive Cabinets, Server, Main and back-up Consoles
The complete system was delivered for use in 2012, the ensemble moved in and the first production season will took place during the 2013/2014 season.